Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy

Friday, December 13, 2013

Work Lately...












With all the work that has been coming down the pipeline, I haven't had a chance to sit down and write a proper blog about all the fancy peppermint bark I'd like to taste and all the DIY gifts I'd like to try…if I had time.  That said, I am feeling pretty blessed to be able to work from home and do what I love!  

Above is a tiny snapshot of some day-to-day projects that I've had a chance to tinker with.   Lots of print and web work, creative directing on the LP spring 2014 shoot & catalog, Fall 2013 catalog, Clever Training office posters & flyers, and quick insurance ad that came through today!

On another note…I am going to be an AUNTIE!  My sister is due at the beginning of March, and I am absolutely thrilled for her.  We are having a little baby shower after Christmas.  Below is the invite ;)  





Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment